( That's me )
I am Sai Prabhakar, I graduated from Carnegie Mellon University in masters in robotics. I completed my undergrad at Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras. My masters thesis with Prof. Manuela Veloso and Dr. Stephanie Rosenthal was on making the robots explain its actions and experience.
My interests are in Reinforcement Learning, Natural language Understanding and Machine Learning.
Visit my github page: https://github.com/saiprabhakar
- Classifier-Based Evaluation of Image Feature Importance Sai P. Selvaraj, Manuela Veloso, and Stephanie Rosenthal. To appear in GCAI-2018: 4th Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, September, 2018.
- Classifier Labels as Language Grounding for Explanations Sai P. Selvaraj, Manuela Veloso, and Stephanie Rosenthal. To appear in GCAI-2018: 4th Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, September, 2018.
- Vision-based Explanation of Robot's State Sai P. Selvaraj, Stephanie Rosenthal, and Manuela Veloso. HRI-2018: The 13th Annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human Robot Interaction, Explainable Robot Behaviors Workshop, Chicago, IL, USA, March, 2018.
- Thesis: Verbalization of Service Robot Experience as Explanations in Language Including Vision-Based Learned Elements, Sai P. Selvaraj. CMU RI Master thesis, July 2017.
- Learning End-to-end Multimodal Sensor Policies for Autonomous Navigation, Guan-Horng Liu, Avinash Siravuru, Sai P. Selvaraj, George Kantor, and Manuela Veloso, 1st Annual Conference on Robot Learning (CoRL), Sep 2017, Mountain View, CA, USA
- Dynamic Generation and Refinement of Robot Verbalization, Vittorio Perera, Sai P. Selvaraj, Stephanie Rosenthal, and Manuela Veloso. In Proceedings of RO-MAN'16, the IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, Columbia University, NY, August, 2016.
- Verbalization: Narration of Autonomous Mobile Robot Experience, Stephanie Rosenthal, Sai P. Selvaraj, and Manuela Veloso. In Proceedings of IJCAI'16, the 26th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, New York City, NY, July, 2016.